Monday, March 11, 2013

So, I was told there was a costume day for school, and so my response was this:

Yes. I know it's not perfect, but it'll do right? :D
Yeah, sort of my "2nd" cosplay. I kinda enjoyed cosplaying as Ghost. Staring at people and drawing my fake Colt 1911 when they stare long enough. Being a school where the campus is being shared with nursery and kindergarten kids, it was a bit scary as all my equipment looked "real"
I had to wear my student pass, so that people won't freak out and think it's a school shooting. Oh, and a pic of my painted M4 before I broke the buttstock! xD



He's buff... I'm not buff D:
There was a criticism about my cosplay though: I wasn't muscular enough.  The fact that many soldiers, Ghost included, have a heavy build, makes me look like a piece of Asian twig compared to the "actual" Ghost.He's buff... I'm not buff D:

Anyway, From here on, I'll be sharing you more photos of my cosplay! Enjoy! :D

Well, that's it. I've got a legit cosplay to prepare this July, and the character I'm going to cosplay next, WILL NOT be Ghost, partly because of how much of a pain it is to wear the knee and shoulder pads, and putting on the holster.
It's either going to be Zechs Merquise from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing...


Or Tieria Erde from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Yes. He's a dude)


Thanks for checking this out!

LEGION!


- Vergil

No comments:

Post a Comment